To celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Boeing 747, we have partnered with The Bristol Watch Company to give one randomly selected lucky follower a limited edition Boeing 747 watch.
This modern timepiece features a carefully crafted stainless steel case and displays an original artifact from a KLM 747 airframe. The movement is a precision Swiss made chronograph with a Super Luminova dial protected by a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
This design is limited to 1986 units in honor of the year KLM 747 Tail # PH-BUW entered service. The 747 was the original “Jumbo Jet” and has been considered the “queen of the skies” since it first entering service with Pan American Airlines in 1970. Now fading from passenger service, this aircraft holds a special place in the hearts of the countless passengers and crew that have flown aboard this icon.
Doing both of these actions will get you a single entry and make you eligible for additional entries in the giveaway.
You can gain a maximum of four entries per person and you are responsible for ensuring your name or pseudonym is consistent across the platforms for identification.
The lucky recipient of the watch will be chosen at random by Arthur Williams and his selection will be final.
- Entrants must be 18-years of age or older.
- The winner will be responsible for any local taxes or duty.
- The giveaway is provided directly by the manufacturer and different watches, or equivalent cash value, are not available as an alternative.
- The decision of TheAvGeeks/AvGeeksAero is final.
- This is not a paid promotion.